Friday, August 2, 2013

Hampton Roads Business Owners - CRC Events

Special Upcoming CRC Events -  
Food, Fun, and Golf! 
Greetings! 
  
Blessings to you and your business/company!  
 
Hope you are enjoying your summer. There is no CPA meeting this month. However, we would encourage you to join with either the Men of CRC or the Ladies of CRC.  Mark your calendars to attend our Men Builders Cook-Out coming up on Saturday, August 3rd from 10am-4pm at Bayville Park on 4132 First Court Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23455. Please invite another brother and remember to bring your favorite choice of meat for the grill. Join us for an awesome time of food, fellowship and fun in the park!   
 
And the ladies of CRC will have their very own cookout on August 10th from
11am-3pm at the Chesapeake City Park, 900 Greenbrier Parkway, Chesapeake, VA.  There is no cost to attend either of these special events.   
 
Men Builders Cook-Out
Date: August 3, 2013
Time: 10:00 am-4:00 pm
Location: Bayville Park, 4132 First Court Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23455
 
Women of CRC Cook-Out
Date: August 10, 2013
Time: 11:00 am-3:00 pm
Location: Chesapeake City Park, 900 Greenbrier Rd, 
Chesapeake, VA 23320
 
SPECIAL REQUEST AND INVITE FROM BISHOP McBATH
 
Bishop McBath asked me to ask all members and friends of the CPA if they would consider participating or at least contributing to The B. Courtney McBath Golf Classic,to be held this year on September 5th. This event is the perfect event to mix business and pleasure while providing an opportunity for minority students to reach their highest potential. Your participation, as a sponsor, helps a deserving student become a BCM Scholar! For more information, on this event and sponsorships, click here and thank you for your consideration.      
     
WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT -- DO NOT SETTLE FOR "GOOD ENOUGH"
 
You "had" BIG dreams for your business or Professional Goals at one point. You were going to truly excel. You got started in the right direction, but along the way to reaching your big goals, things have gotten difficult. You've reached some of your goals, but not really the big dreams you once envisioned.   
 
Today I want to encourage you not to just settle for where you are, thinking, what you've accomplished is good enough. Don't fall into that trap. You are made for more than good enough. Look yourself in the mirror and say, "I am not going to settle for mediocrity. Things may be difficult. Everything may not be going my way right now, but I'm going to keep pursuing God. I'm going to trust God to help me expand my horizons and keep believing for all that He has for me. I'm going to make it all the way into my Promised Land." -- This month's word of encouragement is adapted from the book,"Your Best Life Now" by Joel Osteen.
   
Director's Note: Say the above to yourself a couple of times if you need to. I know I'm saying it several times, because I indeed want to become all God wants me to become and reach the goals and dreams I believe He has for me to reach. I refuse to settle for just "good enough"!   
 
Don't forget to join with other brothers and sisters in the above planned activities.  Have fun and continue to encourage each other and be a blessing to the Kingdom. 
Equipping Business People to Be A Blessing
It's All In The House,

Jeffrey Taylor (mrll@aol.com)  
Director, Calvary Professional Association
This email was sent by mrll@aol.com  
Jeffrey Taylor, Calvary Professional Association | Box 64442 | Virginia Beach | VA | 23467

No comments: